Parker industrial strength, gray rubber air hoses are designed for years of use. This air hose offers flexibility in -40 to 200 degree temperatures, kink resistance, 250 PSI work pressure rating and increased durability. Features a contractor-grade rubber/braided polyester body, with braided textile reinforcement for industry-leading strength. Its nitrite tube and flexible neoprene cover offer 4 to 1 working pressure to burst safety.
- Handles up to 250 psi working pressure
- 4 to 1 working pressure to burst safety factor
- Tough, flexible neoprene cover
- Braided textile reinforcing for max strength & kink resistance
- Remains flexible (-40° to 200°F)
FITTINGS SOLD SEPARATELY