The Paslode F250S-PP air-powered metal hardware nailer, item# 500855, drives heat-treated hanger nails from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" in length. One-year limited warranty included from the manufacturer. The F250S-PP features a hardened nose probe for accurate nail placement, sequential operation, low nail lock out, adjustable depth control, adjustable exhaust, overmolded comfort grip, high capacity magazine, and onboard Allen Wrench.
This Paslode Positive Placement metal hardware nailer also features a new valve design for longer tool life. The Paslode 500855 can flush drive up to 2-1/2” nails into engineered lumber (LVL, LSL, PSL) with ease. The F250S-PP is excellent for metal framing hardware, joist hangers, wall bracing and strap ties.
Based on its reputation and reliability, Paslode has brought back the F250S-PP. Compare to the Paslode PF250S-PP (511800).
- Applications: Designed For Fastening Metal Hardware To Wood Structures
- SKU: 500855
- UPC: 759501109506
- Tool Type: Metal Connector Nailer
- Fastener Type: 30-34 Degree Positive Placement Hanger Nails
- Fastener Head Type: Full Round Head
- Fastener Shank Type: No Restrictions
- Fastener Shank Diameter: .131" to .162"
- Fastener Angle: 30-34 Degree
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2” to 2-1/2”
- Fastener Collation Type: Paper Tape Strip
- Fastener Gauge: N/A
- Magazine Capacity: 44 Nails
- Item Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Length: 19-1/2"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 13-7/8"
- Power Source: Pneumatic/Air
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 80 to 120 PSI
- Air Consumption: N/A
- Firing Type: Sequential
- Depth Control: Yes
- Housing Material: N/A
- Included in Box: Safety Glasses
- Case/Bag Included: No
- Special Features: Probing Tip
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90-Day on Wear Parts, 6 Month on Magazine, 1 Year on Housing & Cap
- Ratings/Certifications: N/A
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Operating Manual: Paslode Model F250S-PP Manual