- Pneumatic technology is reliability with all weather performance.
- The Framing nailer has corrosion resistant aluminium housing for long life.
- It is high power for hardwood applications.
- The on-board allen key adjusts depth of drive for a superior finish.
- Nail lock out bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool.
- Skew nailing teeth placement helps grip timber.
- The latching nail follower allows easy and fast re-loading.
- Single and bump fire triggers available.
- The ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip and belt and rafter hook improves comfort and safety.
|Product Size (WxHxD)||428 x 250 x 76mm|
|Cycle Rate||3 fasteners per second|
|Magazine Capacity||225 corrugated fasteners (3 strips)|
Fastener Length Range x Depth x Width
10 to 12mm x 2.43mm x 25.4mm
|Collation Type||Plastic strip|
|Operating Pressure||5 to 8.3bar (90 to 120psi)|
|Air Consumption at 7bar||1 Litres / cycle|
|Recommended Air Fitting Diameter||7 to 10mm|